Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Welcome To My Movie Blog!

Anyone who has read my hair blog has likely noticed that I love the movies. I've been a movie lover since I was a child, watching old movies on weekends and occasionally getting out to the cinema to see new movies.

I love so many movies from just about every decade, and I also have a great love for independent, Canadian and foreign films. I also get excited by finding those "small movies" that star major Hollywood names, but which had a very limited release and almost no promotion.

So often those movies are wonderful, but frequently I end up being the only person I know who has seen them. I'll discuss some of these hidden gems with you and of course, I'll be discussing popular movies as well, if I like them, but only after they've gone on DVD.

I welcome any and all comments and suggestions.

On with the blog!

2 Much Appreciated Comments:

Anonymous said...

I just watched for the first time last night "Kramer Vs. Kramer". It was so good!
Melissa from Florida

FrannyG said...

Oh Melissa, I love Kramer Vs Kramer! I saw it at the theatre when it first came out. It's definitely a Modern Classic. I've put that on my list of films to discuss in a future entry. Thanks for the idea. :)

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!